Posted by [Admin] fly at 17 Aug 2016, 08:58:21
- Docks/Harbors boats are now no longer on route all the time
- Buying & upgrading traits (from honor) fixed
(If you bought a trait and don't have it's affect in your affects list please contact me (through a ticket) and I will check your account)
- Polls now appear at the bottom of a topic if the bbcode is not placed anywhere
- all your titles don't disappear anymore when disbanding an empire
- crafting recipes fixed for potion brewing (everything no longer gives random potions)
- jousting delay is now correct corresponding your skill level
- Raidleader now marked in the participants list
- We measured our first NPS score (Average of 7.7 was the score!) I've contact a few people that gave bad scores and we are working on those to improve our score even further.
Posted by [Admin] MacmillaN at 04 Aug 2016, 20:25:26
We are Proud to finally announce:-
Jenn Summers - Her in-game name is Spiritfilled Sprite and has been selected at random and has been named as the winner of our Facebook launch event for this round of Sacred Knights.
She has won a in-game Item and a Special Tax building and 250 Shop Credits.
Posted by [Admin] fly at 04 Aug 2016, 15:25:46
- Added possibility to cancel a quest once per 24 hours
- Bug fix withdrawing arena requests
- Style issue dungeon fix
- Free kills can now be attacked even when they still have protection
- Limited items from the token shop can now be bought again (if bought it previous version)
Posted by [Admin] fly at 04 Aug 2016, 15:05:41
Good to see so many old people back! Also welcome to the new faces.
We are growing to become a real community, but we still have a far way to go! Can you help us make this game bigger? A good way to do that is using our referral functionality: https://www.sacred-knights.net/game.php?page=Refer. Everyone that starts playing from your profile page will become your share in SK's success. What you get in return? Both you and the person you introduced will get 100 credits upon reaching the 7th rank!
If you have any other ideas on how to help grow the game, make sure you share your ideas with us!